What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AMI02
With only 3 Luxury cabins, Amira cruise meets the expectation of couple, family or small groups of dear friends and good for any guests like privacy as well as enjoying the journey as they desire. Once onboard, passengers can do as they please. You are free to prepare romantic time with partners and there is no better way to express your feeling in such a private boat option.
- Enjoy “Pruning fruits and flowers class” and “Cooking class – making spring rolls”
- Visit and explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave
- Discover Vung Ha geological park through kayak to see panorama of Bai Tu Long bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22 m2 - 30 m2 Max Adults: 8
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Charter Boat with all of cabin ( 3 cabins): amira suite, grand family suite
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Private transfer
- Insurance on board
- All meals as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide on board
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Kayaking, bamboo boat, taichi, cooking class
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- VAT, Tips and gratuities
- Drinks and other services not mentioned
- Surcharge for peakseason, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Cong Do
07:30 – 08:00: Optional pick up (near by The Old Quarter). Drive to Halong city.
10:00: Stop at Hai Duong Province for refreshment.
12:00 – 12:15 Arrive in Hon Gai pier, relaxing at Phu Dong restaurant before check in the boat.
12:30 Check in Amira Cruises.
12:45 – 13:30 Enjoy welcome drinks and follows by cruise manager safety briefing.
13:30 – 14:30 Set menu lunch is served at the restaurant, sightseeing beautiful landscapes and limestone mountains in Halong Bay.
15:00 Visit and explore the formation of stalactites and stalagmites in Thien Canh Son cave:
– One of the biggest and most beautiful grotto belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay.
– Bring your phone, camera to take pictures, please!
16:00 Back on boat, enjoy some tea before taking part in water activities: swimming.
18:00 – 19:00 – Enjoy “Cooking class – making spring rolls” and “Pruning fruits and flowers” while the boat go to Cong Do – point to stay overnight.
– Enjoy “Happy hour” with “Buy two get third one free” applied from 18:00 to 19:00.
19:30 Barbecue dinner (BBQ) is served at the restaurant.
21:00 + Relax time with squid – fishing program, playing game or another option;
+ Listen and understand about the history, geography, custom of Halong Bay by watching video at restaurant.
22:00 Free time and stay overnight on boat.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Amira Cruise
- Day 2: Cap La - Vung Vieng village - Cong Do
07:40 Taichi on the sundeck.
08:00 Breakfast is served at restaurant. The boat is moving outside the bay to through the hundreds of amazing rocks and going to Cap La.
09:30 Drop anchor at Cap La. Discovering Cap La geological park through kayak to see panorama of Bai Tu Long bay with the thousands of islets around. You can stay on private beach for kayaking.
11:30 - 12:00 Come back and have lunch on boat in a romantic area of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:00 - 15:30 Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village (the biggest one, quiet and peaceful place in Bai Tu Long). 16:30 Back to the boat and start cruising back Cong Do to stay overnight.
- Enjoy “Pruning fruits and flowers class” while the boat get back to Cong Do.
- Enjoy “Happy hour” with “Buy two get third one free” applied from 17:00 to 19:00. 1
9:00 - 19:15 Set menu dinner is served in restaurant.
20:15 - 20:30 Relaxing time with squid - fishing program.
22:00 Free time and stay overnight on boat.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Amira cruise
- Day 3: Cong Do - Be Ong Dau - Hon Gai - Hanoi
06:30 Start your new day with Taichi class on the sundeck.
07:00 Enjoy the sunrise while breakfast is served at restaurant.
07:45 Kayaking or swimming in Cong Do and Be Ong Dau area. Or stay on boat for relaxing, taking photographs…
09:00 Back on boat.
09:30 Check out the room.
10:00 – 11:00 Brunch is served in dining room while the boat get back.
11:30 Disembark in Hon Gai harbor. Time for crew to say goodbye the guests.
12:00 – 12:15 Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14:00 Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
16:00 – 17:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Meals: B, L
- All the schedule is made to be changed in regards with the weather condition permit.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
14 Feb 2019
We stayed on the Junk Amira on 21:01:19. Luxury cabin. Crew for the passengers: excellent meals, activities in a good atmosphere. And a Halong bay that meets our expectations and leaves a lot of good memories. Thank you all
04 Feb 2019
It's surprising. The rooms are huge compared to what we thought, the service at the top, kitchen court and you chi in the early morning. The boat has 3 rooms which is equivalent to a small committee. I do not know the value for money because it was part of the trip but I would say that if cocktails 2 plus 1 free 6 € it is not very expensive, the Vietnamese wine has 25 € c is a bit high bcp
13 Jul 2017
Amazing ship, we had for our family alone (5 adults). The tour guide's English was near to perfect, and he was very very well informed. The cook and all the other staff were very friendly. Excursions were interesting, activities were fun and we had a superb family time on the boat. Upon arrival at the shore, we were told our driver would be late and we feared for our flight, but they clearly knew what they were talking about. Driver was not late, and we arrived at the exact time the guide told us we'd arrive. Chapeau!