What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ANC01
Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam and you can escape the hustle and bustle. Two days one night in Bai Tu Long Bay will bring for travelers who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments.
- Exceptional 2-day cruise to explore Halong Bay - a World Heritage Site recognized twice by UNESCO
- Savor our new menu: A unique fusion of fresh Vietnamese ingredients prepared with our professional chef
- Accommodation in luxurious cabins with private balconies, fully furnished bathrooms and two-way A/C
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Deluxe baclony cabins with double or twin beds
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Cooking Demonstration
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Accommodation on board: Luxury & safe en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- Tips and other personal services
- A/C transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi (book in next step)
- Surcharge for peakseason, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Vung Vieng village
08:15 Optional pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Sungroup Harbour
12:00 Arrive to Ancora check in Lounge.
12:45 Boarding. Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.
13:15 Enjoy your Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30 Visit Vung Vieng floating village by rowing boat or kayak.
16:45 Back to boat, enjoy Spa, drink at bar counter or relax on sundeck.
18:30 Anchor at Cong Do area for overnight.
18:40 Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
19:30 A special dinner will be served in the restaurant.
21:00 Free time for Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Ancora cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay - Thien Canh Son Cacve - Hanoi
06:15 Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck
07:00 Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy light breakfast.
08:00 Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09:00 Check out: please put your baggages out and settle your bill.
09:30 Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbour.
11:00 Disembark and farewell.
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
04 Feb 2019
Book an Ancora Cruise two-day and one-night trip to Halong Bay with a travel agency recommendation. I can only say that since I boarded the shuttle bus, I felt that all the services were very intimate. Manager Tommy will pay attention to the status of each passenger. The meal is delicious and the event is wonderful. Even if you don't participate in the event, you can stay on the boat for a spa or take a nap to enjoy the view.
05 Nov 2018
A beautiful ship, wonderful and friendly staff combined with incredible food and activities makes for a winning recipe! The staff were very professional and helpful and loved joking around, making it a fun time for all! The cabins are comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated. We saw caves, went kayaking, had massages, took part in the cooking demonstration and had a sunset swim! The perfect 24 hour getaway! Thank you Ancora!
24 Oct 2018
The Ancora Cruise was not our original destination but WOW I am so glad we got the opportunity to stay on this cruise. Our original plan was to stay on the Glamor Star Cruise but this was a scam and with the help of the amazing crew of the Ancora Cruise and the friendly people working at the docks and the government they took us with a speedboat to board the cruise and enjoy the most amazing night. We met so much amazing people and I would recommend this cruise to anyone who plans on visiting Ha Long Bay. We will definitely come for our anniversary every chance we get.