What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88HLP02
This excursion is designed for those of you searching for a unique adventure. Starts from your hotel, travel by van throughout the countryside and paddy fields before reaching Halong Bay. One day of exploring caves and islands will make your trip a memorable experience.
- Visiting Amazing Cave or TiTop island
- Having 6-hour boat trip to visit the best route of Halong Bay
- Climbing trip to the top of Titop island for panoramic view of Halong bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A Max Adults: 12
Bed size: N/A
Private tour, from 2 pax up
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Halong bay
- Bottled water (2 sets/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with seafood + Vietnamese dishes
- Round-trip transfers Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Visit to Titop Island or bamboo boat trip (on request)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for transfer on highway express (upon request)
- Surcharge for peak season: Xmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Halong - Sung Sot - Ti Top - Hanoi
08.00: Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
12.00: Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong bay.
15:00 Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt). Explore one of the most famous grotto of Halong Bay.
16:00 Visit Titov Island (Đảo Ti Tốp) - Climbing up to the top of the island, getting the whole views of the Bay or swimming at the lovely Titov’s Beach.
17:30 Cruising through Halong Bay and pass by numerous beautiful islets: Dog (Hòn Chó Đá), Incense (Hòn Đỉnh Hương), Fighting Cock (Hòn Gà Chọi). Cruise back to harbour.
18:00 Disembark and say goodbye to the crew.
21.00: Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.7
11 Feb 2019
I went to Halong Bay with my family. The weather is nice. We took the 6 hours cruise but it is enough for us to see how Halong Bay is. The service is so good as well, the tour guide is nice and helpful. Especially, the food on the boat is so good. I strongly recommend you to try this tour.
Angie I. Robinette
08 Jan 2019
We had a very amazing experience visiting there. Communication is excellent and customer service is outstanding. We booked the private 6-hour junk tour of Halong Bay from Hanoi. The junk and staff are first class all the way. We could not be happier with this experience and would book with this company again!!
27 Nov 2018
My husband and I had booked this tour for my birthday. The boat was huge for only the 2 of us, The views were amazing. We felt very well cared for. The guide was amazing! He was funny, helpful and full of stories and information! We would highly recommend this tour and this company for a great day trip to Halong Bay.
16 Oct 2018
An excellent way to spend a day in Vietnam. The must-see and do in Vietnam is Halong Bay Tour. Our tour was amazing from start to finish. The lunch on the boat is delicious. You can see the spectacular limestone and island in Halong Bay. Thanks for the amazing experience.
08 Jun 2018