What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SEG05
A full day trip will give you chance to discover Can Gio Forest. It is very exciting to get into Can Gio island and discover the monkey island with hundreds of monkeys. It is an interesting experience to play with monkeys and other wild animals.
- Explore Monkey Island
- Discover Vietnamese base in the war
- Visit the Crocodile farm and other wild animals in the mangrove forest
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Max Adults: 12
Price for Group Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All Site Entrance tickets.
- Round-trip Canoe transportation.
- Round-trip transport at crocodile camp + Tickets for crocodile fishing.
- Tickets for Conquering Tang Bong tower. Challenge with a suspension bridge.
- English speaking guide, Driver, Mineral Water.
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare
- Can Gio Forest - Monkey Island full day
07:30 You will be picked you up to depart for Can Gio.
8:30 You will reach Dan Xay reception station.
8h30 – 8h45 You will board on the canoe to enjoy the landscape of the river, the typical flora of Vam Sat mangrove forest and other types of fishing of Can Gio fishermen.
8h45 – 9h45 We shall reach the Bat Lagoon. Here you can have our boatmen row to the core in the mangrove forest – a picturesque natural landscape.
After that, you will join the “Catching crabs” game.
9h45 – 11:30 We continue to visit Vam Sat Tourist Site with following several activities:
– Electric cab shall bring you to visit the Bird Sanctuary. On these days, Vam Sat Tourist Site is bustling with thousands of water birds covering the sky.
– We continue to bring you to visit Hoa Ca Crocodile Reserve. Here you will learn about the process of hatching alligators, especially participating in the thrilling game “Crocodile Fishing Yacht”
– Next, you will visit the wild long-tailed macaque, very mischievous but also very friendly with humans.
11:00 – 11:30 Continue to conquer 26m-high Tang Bong Tower to admire the beautiful panorama of the Mangrove Biosphere Reserve from the sky.
You can then walk along the forest roads, challenge the suspension bridge, visit the friendly and peaceful forest deer, etc.
Finally, the Canoe brings you back Dan Xay Station where we head to the beach, with a short visit at Can Gio seafood market on the way.
Lunch will be served at Phuong Nam resort. You will get free bathing time in freshwater and saltwater swimming pools.
The tour shall depart back the city and the Tour ends at around 17:30.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 30 reviews
Value for money9.2
08 Jun 2019
This was an all day trip,provided breakfast which included sandwich or croissant. We stopped in a market in the morning. We went to a bird sanctuary, took a small boat to see bats hanging in the trees, saw monkeys and crocodiles. Got to feed the crocs. Lunch was a traditional Vietnamese food. Our guide spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable on the Mekong and the wildlife habitat. We took s fast speedboat that had a cover. Great company!
06 Jun 2019
Incredible day out from start to finish. Punctual pick up by Tour operator, then timely organisation from bus to speedboat cruise. Very impressed with our Tour guide Kha’s vast knowledge shared throughout the day. Frequent toilet stops. Tour included walk Through Traditional Vietnamese Market, Speedboat along Mekong Delta(9 Dragon’s) River, Walk and row boat through a Bat Sanctuary, Walk and bus through Bird sanctuary with Bird Watching, Feeding Monkeys as well as Crocodile Fishing and a freshly cooked Traditional 7 Course Vietnamese lunch. All staff throughout this tour were fantastic, polite,friendly and considerate. Today we were lucky enough to be the 1st ones to be a part of there eco transitions with not using plastic bottles anymore and instead giving us our own refillable glass water bottle, for which they had a fresh cold water dispenser for us to refill it all day. Finished the tour with a lovely fresh coconut water. Highly recommend not only this tour but this company
30 May 2019
After visiting the Mekong Delta on a previous tour, I wanted to see more of the natural landscape and wildlife. Can Gio Bioreserve contains fish, birds, bats, snakes, monkeys and crocodiles. Theres tons of gorgeous landscape and various habitats throughout the park. My guide was very knowledgeable about the habitat and even became friends with one of the monkeys. His accent was amazing, hes perfected a southern draw, and his English is very good. The group fed us fruit all day, stuffed us at breakfast and lunch, and always had cold water on hand.
12 May 2019
10 Apr 2019
This is our second trip with this great tour company last time we did the Mekong delta tour with the great Tony. This time the Gan Gio Tour with CA and his team , we started at 8am with the tour going thru some of the less advantaged areas which is extremely important for everyone to see then you get the full picture of this great place, then seeing the bats in a nature reserve. All the time the team feeding us with fresh fruits prepared on board. The next place Lunch which was great . The highlight was to come first meeting the monkeys who CA called boy oh boy did they come running, he made sure all got some as the leader of the monkey group was the boss his name was Scareface the team would not let us get our of the cart as monkeys can bite. The highlight was Ca cares for an older monkey called Lady who he gives high protein food by hand, allowing us the privilege to watch and also feed she was so gentle at the age of 29, truly something we will never forget. Then feeding some crocodiles really unbelievable, however seeing how CA cares for a lovely old girl really has to be seen to believe Many thanks to all the team for a great day