What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Da Lat
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DL04
This is a 3-days tour around Da Lat City. You will have chance to visit many beautiful spots in Da Lat such as Flower and Vegetables Farm, Silk and cocoon house, Wrap the silk-weaving, Linh An Pagoda, Mushroom farm, Cricket Farm, Elephant waterfall, Coffee plantation, Cu Lan village, XQ hand Embroidery. Please come and join us !
- Visit Lat village, Crazy house, Bao Dai summer palace, Van Hanh pagoda
- Learn about daily life of K’ho ethnic minority and how to make XQ hand Embroidery
- Discover Flower and Vegetables Farm, Silk and cocoon house, Wrap the silk-weaving, Linh An Pagoda, Mushroom farm
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Private Tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Price Includes
- Entrance fee
- Full board meals
- A/C bus transfer
- Bottled water on bus
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and see off service
- Hotel accommodation (3*) based on twin/double sharing
- Price Excludes
- Flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Da Lat Arrival – city tour
Pick up at the airport then transfer to the hotel for check in. Refresh and have lunch.
Afternoon visit to:
- Lat village of K’ho ethnic minority
- Crazy house
- Bao Dai summer palace
- Van Hanh pagoda
Dinner at the restaurant and free time. Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Da Lat city and countryside
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to visit:
- Flower and Vegetables Farm
- Silk and cocoon house
- Wrap the silk-weaving
- Linh An Pagoda
- Mushroom farm
Lunch at Nam Bang village then continue:
- Cricket Farm
- Elephant water fall
- Coffee plantation and visit Minority village on the way
Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3 : Da Lat – Departure
Breakfast at the hotel then drive to Cu Lan village - taking 4WD through the forest passing the stream and visit the place where they conservation of rare animals called “Cu Lan”.
Lunch at the village before back to Da Lat and visit XQ hand Embroidery .
Back to hotel for check out and transfer to the airport for the departure flight. End of tour.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.7
01 Apr 2019
30 Mar 2019
Useful tour and experience!!! I was so impressed with the tour operation, very punctual and thoughtful services. I visited so many beautiful places in the city, met the kind farmers and had the funny talks with them. They told me that the vegetables and fruits here was planted and cared very carefully in the high tech, very secured for health.
25 Mar 2019
I couldn't believe in my own eyes what we saw in Dalat. Besides visiting the attractions in the city, we also went to visit the farms at the suburb, very interesting. I visited a strawberry farm and firsthand picked up the fresh strawberry, very sweet and delicious!
09 Feb 2019
Dalat killed my heart already. I definitely come back to Dalat one day and it will be nice days with sun and wind. I was in Dalat in rainy days, so it was a bit boring. In the second day the weather was better, and we took advantages of visiting some sites in the schedule, but the weather again changed badly in the last day. But we really respect the promise of the agency, he paid back me what we didn't use in the schedule.
18 Jan 2019
Back to Singapore a month, I wrote this to express my happiness about Vietnam trip, especially 3 days in Dalat. It was the greatest 3 days in year for me. Like living in the fairy land with full of flowers and green trees. I was so addicted with the fresh vegetable farms in Dalat, so modern and high quality.