What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Con Dao island
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88CDP02
As the 2nd largest island in the Con Dao Islands, Hon Bay Canh with fascinating beaches, rich flora and fauna system in the Con Dao National Park, out-standing with the endemics (especially the turtles). With Explore Bay Canh Island tour 2 day, you have chance to discover this fascinating island.
- Have a chance to visit the sea turtle conservation area in Vietnam
- Cross mangroves to explore the unique flora and fauna in the forest
- See the unique sea creatures such as "tank crabs", holothurian, "snails rocks" at low tide
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price per person for private tour, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Pure water
- All admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch with picnic BBQ
- Pick-up and transfer by car
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Government tax
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Con Dao - Con Son Bay - Bay Canh island
Morning: Pickup at your hotel and go to port. Exploring Con Son Bay with many beauty islands.
- Stop near Bay Canh island for experiencing great feelings of fish swallowing bait and taking them on to the boat. Diving with snorkel and goggles if you want.
- Continue go to Bay Canh island, swimming and sunbath at beauty beach.
- Lunch at the beach with picnic barbecue.
Afternoon: Visit the sea turtle conservation area, crossing mangroves to explore the unique flora and fauna in the forest.
- Conquering the oldest lighthouse on the top of island.
16h00: Come back mainland with all of fishes you have. End of tour.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.3
23 Mar 2019
Great trip ever! We rented a cano to travel to Bay Canh, another small island in Con Dao. After 30 minutes, we arrived at a sparkling patch of water just off the coast of Bo Dap beach. Then we traveled to Bay Canh island and spent a whole night in there. We were so eager to see the sea turtles because we know that this island is renowned for having some of the greatest concentrations of marine turtle nesting sites in the Con Dao National park archipelago. And luckily we had seen them, so glorious moments.
23 Mar 2019
Bay Canh Island is incredibly beautiful. I would like to highly recommend taking a snorkeling or diving tour and staying on the island until evening when the turtles lay their eggs. According to our trip this time, the best time to visit for this experience is August to September.
02 Mar 2019
Leaving Vietnam nearly 15 years, this is the first time I am back to Vietnam, I with my relatives in father's side had a trip to Con Dao 3 days. The second day we had a canoe trip to Bay Canh island, where we expect to see turtles laying eggs. In the evening, we went to the beach and waited for the scared moments, but we didn't see that. A bit disappointed but we surely will come back to see turtles laying eggs one day.
02 Mar 2019
Indeed, this is an excellent tour!!! No exaggeration, I had enjoyed a full happy day in Bay Canh island. Visit the sea turtle conservation area was the most impressive experience in the trip, I was so eager to see turtle laying eggs, but it was not in the breeding season of turtles, do hope to see firsthand turtles laying eggs.
12 Feb 2019
I was so obsessed with seasickness but I still decided to book this tour to explore Bay Canh island. The sea was quiet that day so I didn't feel tired anymore. Bay Canh island is so beautiful, sunset in Bay Canh was so gorgeous, I already fell in love with the sea and seascape here.